Welcome to DTC Training
DTC Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 41518) and SafeWork NSW approved training provider, delivering quality training and assessment services across a number of discipline areas.
Our training and assessment expertise includes: civil construction, transport and logistics, traffic control, compliance and safety, digital skills for business.
Our training and assessment services are available throughout NSW and our head office is based in Dubbo. Our expert trainers use their extensive industry experience to provide nationally recognised courses incorporating the latest trends and technology. Contact us today.
What is JobTrainer and what is 100% subsidised training?
NSW JobTrainer provides 100% government subsidised* training courses to gain skills in Australia’s growing industries.
*Under NSW JobTrainer, you may be able to study a 100% subsidised course if you are:
- aged 16-24 or
- a job seeker or
- a NSW Veteran or their recognised partner or
- an existing construction worker or
- wanting to study, upskill or reskill in digital skills (regardless of age, employment status or current employment sector).
Eligible participants will also need to be: living or working in NSW, an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
Discover 100% subsidised JobTrainer courses with DTC Training in the construction, infrastructure, & traffic control industries.
DTC Training are a specialist provider for all levels of training in traffic control. Our courses are delivered by experienced industry experts and are SafeWork NSW Approved.
Traffic control work can be any of the following:
- Traffic controller (TCR) – direct traffic using a stop / slow bat or boom gate
- Implement traffic guidance schemes (IMP) – implement a work zone traffic management plan in the immediate vicinity of a workplace
- Prepare a work zone traffic management plan (PWZ) – design (including vary) or inspect a work zone traffic management plan
Our wide range of courses are suitable for all skill levels. If you are just starting your career in traffic control our 3 day Traffic Controller (TCR) training is the ideal entry point for you. For those who have experience in traffic control, you can advance your work and career prospects by completing training as a Traffic Management Implementer (IMP) – 3 days, or attend our Traffic Control Work Training Combo (TCWT) – 3 days, and our Traffic Management Plan Designer (PWZ) – 3 day training.
When you attend our Traffic Control training there is no work to take home and no additional assessment day required. Everything is covered during your course attendance.
You will develop a variety of skills critical to traffic control. Depending on the training you undertake, these skills can include: communication, risk management, team work, work health & safety, reading – implementing – or creating traffic guidance schemes, operate and configure equipment for traffic control, interpret data and create work zone traffic management plans, and much more.
Click an image below for additional course details.
Are you eligible for subsidised training?
You could be eligible for NSW Government "Smart and Skilled" subsidised training if
Contact us for details Phone 1800 795 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why train with DTC Training
- We specialise in innovative training solutions
- We are student focused and our Trainers have industry knowledge, skills and expertise
- We are mobile providing training that comes to your workplace with mobile equipment
- Approved provider for Smart and Skilled subsidised training
Please contact us for details about any of our courses
“Enjoyed the training immensely. Feel much more confident about using a forklift.”
“Course was enjoyable, clear. Teacher was polite, efficient and easy to understand.”