Plant Operations (Machinery Tickets)
Nationally Recognised Training delivered by industry experts to: conduct skid steer loader operations, backhoe / loader, excavator operations, wheeled front end loader operations, and roller operations
Skilling For Recovery. For a limited time this course qualifies for FEE-FREE enrolment for eligible candidates
Eligibility requirements include: Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen, lives or works NSW, no longer at school AND
17-24 regardless of your employment status OR unemployed OR at risk of becoming unemployed.
If you meet these basic criteria, or you would like to discuss your circumstances in more detail, DO NOT book below. Instead, contact us at DTC Training so we can confirm your eligibility and send you the required enrolment information. Click here for our contact details.
Your learning will include:
Your learning outcomes will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to
- operate a backhoe/loader to load, distribute and place materials
- operate a skid steer loader to load, haul and distribute
- operate excavator operations to lift carry and place materials
- conduct wheeled front end loader operations
- operate a roller to compact material
Plant Operations - Machinery Tickets
This is a multi-machinery ticket course. Participants are able to do a variety of tickets over the one week. Participants are able to do a minimum of 1 ticket and a maximum of 5. the amount of days required depends on the amount of tickets the participant is wanting to complete.
This 5 day course consist of 5 nationally recognised Units of Competence for Machinery Tickets
(Click any of the bullet points to see the complete details for that unit)
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations – SKILLING FOR RECOVERY FEE-FREE ELIGIBLE
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations SKILLING FOR RECOVERY FEE-FREE ELIGIBLE
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
Learn how to operate a variety of plant machinery with industry experts over 5 Days. This course provides the opportunity to practice your operating skills within a safe learning environment before undertaking formal assessment.
If you already have operator skills talk to us about our Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) or Verification of Competency (VOC) processes.
On successful completion of this Course you will receive a Statement of Attainment and supporting wallet card for the nationally recognised units.
NSW Government subsidies may apply, please check availability with us. Call 1800 795 502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses run regularly in Dubbo or we can come to you. Contact us for further course details by phone or our website contact page.
Download the course flyer.