Load & Unload Plant
Meet your Chain of Responsibilities (COR) duty by learning how to safely load and secure items of plant for safe travel.
In this Course you will learn to place and secure loading aids, move items of plant onto and off trailers, secure plant ready for transport.
|Load and Unload Plant – Dubbo||19 March 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||11 McGuinn Crescent Dubbo||13||$450.00|
|Load/unload Plant – Dubbo||16 April 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||Dubbo||14||$450.00|
|Load/Unload Plant – Dubbo||14 May 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||11 McGuinn Crescent Dubbo||14||$450.00|
|Load/Unload – Dubbo||11 June 2021||08:30 am – 04:00 pm||11 McGuinn Crescent Dubbo||14||$450.00|
Your learning will include:
Your learning outcomes will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to:
- Identify and interpret relevant information from workplace procedures, documentation, legislation and regulations
- Identify and comprehend relevant mathematical information in relation to equipment operating capacities
- Prepare to load and unload plant
- Load and unload the plant in line with established requirements
Load and unload plant
This course will equip you with the skills to safely load and unload plant ready for transportation. Do as a stand alone Course or add it to your Machinery Ticket Courses. Call us for details.
- 1 day course
- All equipment supplied, including access to: Skid Steer/ FE Loader or similar item of plant, Trailer or float ,signage & loading aids
- It is preferred that you are already familiar with the basics of operating civil construction plant before undertaking this Course
- No further assessment day required.
On successful completion of this Course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised unit:
- RIIHAN308F – Load and unload plant
NSW Government subsidies may apply, please check availability with us. Call 1800 795 502 or email email@example.com
us for further course details by phone or send us a message from our contact